I slept in Artmore hotel room 203 (the window left to the black”Studio Bar” plate) last night in midtown Atlanta, and I dreamed an African American lady seated by my side and told me “You took my place!”, after a while I woke up, went to the restroom and then returned to bed, and I dreamed the SAME lady again, she told me “I hung myself to die here 26 (or maybe 27) years ago, and you took my place”. now I am very interested in the history of that hotel, especially that room.
Couple of thoughts/info:
- 1, this was the first time that I dreamed the same person in two different pieces of dream at one night;
- 2, I knew I was in the dream and tried to wake myself up but failed;
- 3, I seldom speak English in dream and these two pieces of dream were all English conversation, yeah~;
- 4, I can clearly see the lady’s face, about 40~50 years old;
- 5, The room structure in the dream was the same as real but the windows were in different size and place;
- 6, I checked the history of this hotel, it used to be a hotel before civil war, turned to an apartment and then a condominium before it turned to be a hotel, local Atlanta folks said there were stories like seeing ghost that looks like wounded soldiers on the hallway. I checked this hotel online this morning and it seems there are a lot haunted stories.
I’d like to find out the truth, so next time when I am here in Atlanta, I’d like to reserve the same room. Room 203 and meet the lady again.